Animated Ambition Animated Ambition

Great work!

Only thing is i feel it would love the touch of a final cut filter to the video file. something like a scan line filter and another for a contrast in tone for the solid colours. In my mind something like that would give it that extra dimension and really make this feel fuller!

awesome job regardless!

Zelda- The Weathercock Zelda- The Weathercock

i really dont know what to say

artistunknown responds:

Was there really point in saying anything then? I don't know, maybe fucking say why you gave 1 star, ya know? Actually go into detail about what you liked and didn't like about this. Explain how I can fix whatever mistakes were made, so that I can one day improve? Ya know, leave a fucking REVIEW?!

Apple Pie Apple Pie

Dear Mr, LegendaryCaptain.

You seem to be a 11 year old who doesn't know a thing about the content he watches or does he even grasp the concept of contrastive criticism. There is a difference between all creative content. Some people work very hard on their projects yet don't quite seem to be on par with the level of content of their predecessors. In a case like this, what you as a critic or a reviewer would say as a decent human being would be something constructive. Mention aspects the creator could improve on or change.

On the other hand, there are works from people whose intention are to work hard at making something look effortless. This is one of those cases. If you knew a thing about animation you would know the work and effort that actually went into this.

If you do not understand something, try to understand it or move on.

As Newgrounds themselves say it.
"Remember, you're submitting a REVIEW for this CONTENT. This isn't a place for you to make smug jokes, post stupid nonsense, or act like a total jerk."

And as for RomeoJR,
I love your work. So far you have not failed to make my day when I see something new from you.
You've had me since "C'mon Scoob".
Keep it up!